On this week’s Down and Nerdy, Rachel gives us her disappointed take on the finale of How I Met Your Mother. James, who’d never seen an episode, until the finale, goes all contrarian on her.
We also get into the idea of “very special episodes” on TV, and share our favorites:
- Little House on the Prairie – “Sylvia”
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer – “Hush”
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer – “The Gentlemen”
- All In The Family – “Edith’s 50th Birthday”
- News Radio – “Phil Hartman’s Death”
- M*A*S*H – “The Interview”
- Late Night With David Letterman – Vegas Week
- Too Close for Comfort – “Monroe’s Rape”
Finally, Rachel, Kevin & Scott get into Wes Anderson’s The Grand Budapest Hotel, and by “get into” I mean we fawned all over it.